Who we are at ALCC…
The bible is God’s word and we teach people how to apply the bible in our daily lives. Abundant Life Christian Church is a ministry dedicated to teaching people how to experience an Abundant Life through a personal relation with Jesus Christ.
Abundant Life has a bi-lingual family-oriented atmosphere that promotes fellowship and encouragement of one another. We believe in the power of prayer, God’s healing power and the importance of accountability to one another.
What we believe…
As an evangelical body, ALCC believes in the:
- infallibility and authority of the Scriptures, both Old Testament and New Testament
- full divinity and full humanity of Jesus Christ
- need of salvation because of human rebelliousness and self-will
- salvation by divine grace through faith in the sacrifice of the shed blood of Jesus Christ
- necessity of preaching Jesus Christ as the only way of salvation
- personal return of Jesus Christ, followed by eternal punishment for the lost and eternal bliss for the saved
Furthermore, we believe in:
- the New Testament as fulfilling and succeeding the Old Testament as the authoritative guide for God’s people today
- the church as the body of Christ, redeemed by Jesus Christ and visibly consisting of committed disciples
- voluntary baptism and church membership
- separation of church and state
- honesty in speech without the use of the oath
Jesus Christ, to whom all authority is given, commanded the church to go into all the world and make disciples of all nations. Baptizing them and instructing them to obey all of His teaching. For this task Jesus promised His presence and power through the Holy Spirit.
In His mission to the world, Jesus not only preached the kingdom of God but also fed the hungry, healed the sick, cast out demons and set the prisoners free. Therefore the church, in her mission to the world, must preach the gospel and minister to the needs of the total person.
Discipleship begins when a person receives salvation by grace through faith in Christ and continues as the individual surrenders to His lordship in all areas of life. While many opportunities for spiritual growth exist, we believe the local church is God’s most basic provision for the personal growth and accountability of each disciple.